As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. ParishSOFT Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank or credit account to our church. Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the church:
Benefits for the You
* No check writing or ATM stops before church
* Safe, secure, and confidential transactions
* Use your checking/savings account or credit/debit card
* Schedule recurring or one-time donations
* Change a gift or account anytime you like
* Contribute to weekly offering and/or other funds
* View your giving history anytime
Benefits for the Church
* Provides sustained giving that helps parish budgeting and ministry planning
* Reduces check processing fees
* Allows staff more time to focus on ministries
* Creates peace in knowing your data and auto-deposited gifts are secure
* Accommodates special funds and tuition
* Provides giving history for tax statements
* Reaches a wider demographic of givers
However you choose to give your time, talent, and treasure, we thank you! Our church ministries thrive only with your help. We ask that you consider using this service—especially if you currently manage your bills or banking online. For more information about ParishSOFT giving, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below or reach out to Ruby Teetsel by phone at 260-432-5113 ext 340
Father Evaristo Olivera
Is ParishSOFT Giving Safe?
Online Giving meets the highest banking-level security standards set forth by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) to ensure safe and confidential transactions. In fact, your banking information is encrypted in the system and is not accessible to any users or administrators of the ParishSOFT Giving system. When you manage your own account information, Saint Joseph Catholic Church never needs to handle checks or worry about locking up documents containing your account information, and you’ll always be certain that your gifts are direct-deposited into your church’s account.
What are the advantages of ParishSOFT Giving?
1. ParishSOFT Giving makes it easy to give, even when you are unable to attend church.
2. You never have to bring cash, checks, or giving envelopes to church.
3. ParishSOFT Giving is secure. You can trust that your information is safe.
4. Giving electronically also helps Saint Joseph save money and plan its budget!
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church’s bank account.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
How can I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement and the ParishSOFT Giving system both provide reports that document your electronic transactions.
How much does ParishSOFT Giving cost?
It costs you absolutely nothing!
What if I try ParishSOFT Giving and don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by cancelling your gifts and donation dates at any